- Three levels of patents protect Westham’s ATSBⓇ:
- Comprehensive methodology patent in major countries (e.g. U.S., India, China, Mexico and Brazil)
- Technology patent covering Westham’s ATSBⓇ Bait Station core technology
- Ingredient patent related to the attractant part of the bait
- Devices for a perforated, stacked-membrane insect bait station with a leak-proof bait reservoir
- Resistance control technology (AIRP - Attractive Insecticide Replacement Patch) for bed-nets in resistant mosquitoes environment.
ATSBⓇ is Westham’s registered trademark and is widely used by scientists and experts for this control method.
Westham’s vector control station (‘Sarabi’) design is a registered patent.